Nearly New Sailing Clothing Sale . . .
Do you have any nearly new sailing clothing or sports clothing / equipment to sell?
On Saturday 20 April we are holding a nearly new sale for any unwanted sailing clothing, kids beach wear & other sports clothing/equipment.
Here is how it works:
- The items for sale MUST be nearly new.
- You call the Office to get your sellers number.
- Label your items with your seller’s number, size & price (please use whole £’s to keep the maths simple).
- Drop off your items at the Training Room by 1000hrs on Saturday 20th April, in a box clearly labelled with your seller’s number. Alternatively, leave your box at the office.
- Please make sure that all items that will hang are on hangers & shoes are tied together with string or elastic bands.
- Please also provide a stamped envelope with your name, address & sellers number, so we can send you your cheque for the items you sell. You will receive 75% of whatever is sold, with 25% going to a club project.
- Any unsold items must be collected by you after the sales from 1230hrs. Anything not collected by the end of the weekend will be donated to charity.
We regret that we cannot be responsible for any items lost or stolen.If you have any nearly new items to sell that you would just like to donate, please leave them in the office. All donations gratefully received.
If you are available to help on the day from 10:00hrs to 13:00hrs please call the office to volunteer.
Volunteers will get to shop before the sale starts at 11:00hrs. Cash or cheques only please.