HISC opening in June . . .
Please see the latest email (18 June) sent out to members for Site Opening Times.
We are following COVID-19 secure guidelines, please help us by following hygiene and social distancing guidelines and avoiding gatherings of more than 6 people.
We realise that we are not making the club available to support all the needs of our members, our focus is on providing basic services to support some limited sailing.
You will need your wristbands or have your membership cards with you and visible at all times.
- There will be security checks at the main gate.
- You will need them to open the entry barrier.
- Please be aware that without it you may be refused entry.
- You are not permitted to use your card at the barrier to allow non-members in.
- Please drive slowly through the barrier to prevent anyone tailgating - remember the 10mph speed limit
The HISC Office is closed but can be contacted during office hours of 9am - 5pm, via email [email protected] or phone - 023 9246 3768
If you have any queries or concerns about your Membership please contact Liz.