Dinghy Sailing Courses
You are never too old to learn to sail.
RYA Adult Level 1 & 2 Course
You are never too old to learn to sail and under the watchful eye of an instructor you will soon become comfortable with the basic principles of sailing. If you find you are enjoying your time on the water our instructor will be able to offer advice on how to further your experience.
Women on Water
WOW is about learning new skills, meeting people, having fun and camaraderie on and off the water. The group meets on a Thursday morning and there is a 3 day course in June which welcomes total beginners.
You don't have to have your own boat to take part. HISC has an extensive fleet of single and double handed dinghies which are available to hire. Please contact the Linda Stokes WOW Class Captain [email protected]
Improver Sailing Sessions
These sessions will be an opportunity for anyone to come sailing with rescue cover and coaching tips provided. Come and join us on the water at HISC while the water is still warm.
• Pay as you play – only pay for the sessions you can do.
• All abilities are welcome.
• Coaching and safety will be provided for all sailors.
• A course will be put out or sailors can stay in a defined sailing area.
• All abilities levels are catered for.
• Safety provided for all sailors – people are welcome to just come and sail and stay in the sailing area.