COVID Update 10 September
I'm sure you are all aware of the change in government guidance that comes in to play on Monday 14 September, where the meeting of groups is now limited to a maximum of six people (previously 30).
And as a result we are now implementing more stringent requirements for using the outside spaces, particularly on the balcony.
The limit on maximum numbers at a table, inside and outside the clubhouse, is six,
We appreciate your adherence to this.
Also, please keep an eye out for our new signs both inside, around the clubhouse and in the dinghy park.
Thank you to the volunteers who made them and transported them, they look great.
- The balcony is now seating only, no standing. Once you have purchased your drinks from the outside bar, return to your table.
- Utilise the whole balcony, there are plenty of tables around all sides of the clubhouse - do not move the furniture
- The maximum number of people at each table - inside and outside - is six
- If you are not seated, you must maintain 2m distancing while moving around, including in the toilets
- The only payment method is membership cards and wristbands as we are cashless.
Please follow these steps to top up your card on-line before you arrive.
- For full guidance on using HISC's outside space click here.