Changing Rooms are Now Back in Use
The changing rooms are now available to members.
There are a number of guidelines set out by the government, the primary one being to actively discourage the use of the changing rooms.
By using the changing rooms you do so at your own risk and are aware of/agree to the following:
- Changing rooms are an area of increased transmission risk
- Ideally, you should shower and change at home
- If you must use the changing room, minimise the time spent inside
- Maintain social distancing at all times
- Adhere to the maximum number of people inside (we have 6 safe areas in each changing room, please don't exceed these)
- Windows will be open for ventilation and are not to be closed.