2021 HISC Roadmap
Following on from the publication of the Government spring plan for Covid and Guidance from the RYA, we are planning the re-opening of HISC to get everyone back to enjoying our wonderful club as soon as possible.
The information here takes us up to the point at which the change to Step 3 is confirmed, which is due on the 17 May - this is of course subject to other Government announcements.
- No change from where we are now - only essential work that prevents damage or injury may be done on boats.
The club can re-open subject to gathering and social distancing rules. People will no longer be legally required to Stay at Home although we are still being advised to minimise travel wherever possible.
- HISC grounds will open.
- Open Sailing can take place.
- Club Racing can start. The first scheduled race of the season will be on Good Friday - see the racing schedule for full details of the Easter Weekend programme.
- RYA Youth Training may happen.
- Toilets will be available but changing rooms will not.
- The new heated outdoor showers will be available to use!
Gathering and social distancing rules still apply, as does the advise to minimise travel wherever possible which may impact participation.
- Reception will be open.
- The Beach Bar (Snack Bar) will be open for outdoor table service.
- Dunes Accommodation will open.
National Open Events allowed
- Open Meetings start -
- 29th May/1st June RS Feva 2021 National Championship
We will keep you updated as guidance changes, and ae very much looking forward to welcoming you all back to HISC.