Family Fun Week
Monday 31 July – Friday 4 August 2023
The annual HISC Family Fun Week is legendary - it's back for 2023!
The week is aimed at families with children under 10 and is a week-long event of both water and land-based fun for all the family. Around 250 people (100 families) usually take part.
Click here to view the Family Fun Week GRAND PLAN - this contains all the information regarding sail aways, events throughout the week and more!
Tickets are priced at £100 per person - under 2's go free! Your 2023 ticket includes:
- A lifetime of family fun and memories - the beginning of the family sailing journey.
- 2 meals for you and your family - a BBQ on the beach at East Head & breakfast on the Winner Bank!
- Instructor-led on the water sessions
- Daily Sail Aways and adventures
- Sandcastle Competition
- Beach games
- Unlimited access to all the Family Fun Week Activities
- Opportunity to take part in our Bronze, Silver and Gold decathlon
- Lifelong friendships are made at Family Fun Week and children gain new sailing skills and confidence.
Instructor led on the water sessions and daily zest joyrides will be provided at no extra cost.
Sail aways are free, you don’t have to own a boat to take part: there are a number of different HISC boats available to rent for the week and families with very young babies are welcome to stay on the beach and take part in the shore activities or jump in a safety rib to enjoy the action afloat.
Boats will be available for half-day hires:
- 2000 - £31.50
- Feva - £21.00
- Venture - £36.75
- Tera - £18.40
- Zest - £21.00
- Optimist - £13.15